June 22, 2008








We finished the Wasatch back relay on Sat. It started Friday at 11:20 am and finished Sat around 4:00 pm. 180.5 miles from Logan to Park City over the mountains. What an accomplishment. It was so fun, We signed up for next year right after we finished. Good friends, hard runs, no sleep, what more could you want? There are 12 people on our team, the Wardies. I was runner one so I got the privilage of starting us off. and I got to finish first. Sweet deal for me. It was so hot during the day, but cooled off nicely for the night run. The heat came back fast the next day for a fun finish.

2 comments:

sandra said...

Wait a go Cathy! You are amazing! I love ya and I am excited about seeing you in July!

sandra said...

Hey Cathy and Chad, what's up?
We love you!